Sunday, May 5, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #26: Happy Mother's Day Card in Spanish



Hello everyone, hoping everyone is having a great weekend!
I'm excited to share this card with you, a "Happy Mother's Day" card in Spanish.  A few weeks ago I bought a set of stamps in Spanish from Stamp'n Up, and I love it! I'm in love with Stamp'n Up Spanish stamp sets. I decided to enter this card to this week's CAS(E) challenge and their sketch inspired me to make this card. I had fun making this card and using my new Stamp'n Up tools. 

This week's sketch challenge!








Materials:
Blue Twine
Cardstock: Brown and Vanilla from Recollection
Stamp Set: Con Amor, Mama
Apothecary Framelits
Black and Saffron Ink




2 comments:

Ardyth said...

Beautiful sunny colours - a lovely mother's day card! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Kim S said...

I love your use of that die cut with the pretty yellow peeking out! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Simply Watercolor Online Card Class

Hello, I have been counting down the days until Kristina's Simply Watercolor Online Card Class which started today, YAY!! Even ...