Monday, March 4, 2013

Our Wedding


My sister is getting married!! We are all very excited. I’m happy and excited to be helping her plan her wedding.  Her wedding theme is red, black, white, and lace. We have been working very hard to come up with elegant ideas for her Save the Date cards, invitations, and other fun things for her special day. I love her wedding theme, it’s nice and elegant. Her wedding theme has inspired me to create this simple but elegant card. 






Materials:
Cardstock: White and Black
Sizzix Embossing Folder A2
Stamp Set:  Fiskars: The Big Day
Ink: Stazon Black
Rhinestone
Red String
Paper Pattern from Recollection Elegance

8 comments:

Nidia said...

Love it. Love the colors! Very beautiful.

Cut. Paste. Scrap said...

Thank you Nidia:)

Debbie Bonczek said...

Hello StampNation Sistah! A new blog to follow. I cannot wait to peruse and see all the pretty.

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful card SN Sistah! I would love to get email updates each time you post a new card, would you consider putting that on your sidebar so I don't miss your posts? If not, no biggie.

Shea said...

Hi, C.J.! This is a lovely card! Have you entered any challenges! I think you would enjoy it, and you'd get a lot of people looking at your lovely creations a lot faster that way! I know this card would fit a lot of challenges! Congrats on your new blog!

Cut. Paste. Scrap said...

Hello, Shea thank you for your sweet comment. I was thinking of entering some challenges-thank you for the encouragement.

Cut. Paste. Scrap said...

Thank you for sweet words CraftySarcasm

Cut. Paste. Scrap said...

Thank you Kristie, I added follow me by email on the right side.

Simply Watercolor Online Card Class

Hello, I have been counting down the days until Kristina's Simply Watercolor Online Card Class which started today, YAY!! Even ...