Sunday, May 5, 2013

CAS-ual Friday and CAS on Sunday Challenges

Second post of the day. I'm on a roll today!! I had fun making this clean and simple Happy Birthday card. CAS-ual Friday's and CAS on Sunday's challenges inspired me to create this card. I was able to combine this two great challenges in one card, super excited about this!






CAS on Sunday: Challenge #7







I selected Punches or Dies, Bling, Birthday

Materials:
White Cardstock from Recollection
White Rhinestone
Two green Glitter brackets 
Framelits-Apothecary Stamp'n Up
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Black Ink


Thank you for visiting my bog!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful design!! Love the embossing pattern and your take on the sketch is very lovely! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday! We hope you come back and play with us again! Smiles & Hugs, *Vicki* ~ DT member

Jingle said...

Very pretty! I really like the deep embossing! Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Sanketi said...

Love the texture on this card! Thanks so much for joining us over at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty CJ!

Simply Watercolor Online Card Class

Hello, I have been counting down the days until Kristina's Simply Watercolor Online Card Class which started today, YAY!! Even ...