Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mojo Monday Challenge: Happy Mother's Day Card

Hello everyone,

Mother's Day is just around the corner!!! I have been working on Mother's Day cards for the last past weeks trying to find fun and elegant layouts. As I was working on these cards, I happen to visit Mojo Monday blog. As soon as I saw their sketch for this week's challenge I decided to participate. Their sketch inspired me to create this Mother's Day card. This gave me the opportunity to use my new stamp set Con Amor, Mama from Stamp n Up. I'm very happy that Stamp n Up carries stamp sets in Spanish.









                                                    



Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!


Materials
White, Purple, Pink Carstcok
Offray Ribbon
Butterfly punch form Stamp n Up
Con Amor, Mama stamp set from Stamp n Up
DSP Recollection




No comments:

Simply Watercolor Online Card Class

Hello, I have been counting down the days until Kristina's Simply Watercolor Online Card Class which started today, YAY!! Even ...