Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Birthday card and Retro Sketch Challenge



Hello everyone, hope you enjoyed your weekend!!

It's been a while since I posted something on my blog!! My mojo come back and with a three day weekend I had the opportunity to sit at my table to create :)


As I was searching for inspiration for a card, I went to Retro Sketch blog and this week's challenge inspired me to create this card. I like how this card come out. I was brave to use my sewing machine to add some stitching to this card. I'm in love with Recollections Garden Florals Paper Pad.





Materials
Happy Birthday stamp from Studio G
Black Stazon Ink
Recollection Garden Florals Design Paper
Recollection Floral Embellishments


Thank so much for following my blog and for stopping by:)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh so pretty! Thank you for sharing!

Simply Watercolor Online Card Class

Hello, I have been counting down the days until Kristina's Simply Watercolor Online Card Class which started today, YAY!! Even ...