Thursday, March 14, 2013

retrosketches #54





Hello Everyone! It's been a few days since I posted a project on my blog but I have been helping my sister with her Save the Date cards. As soon as I have a finished Save the Date card I will post it, I'm excited to show you. 

I'm also excited to share with you that I have been inspired to enter card challenges. For my first challenge I will enter this card on Retro Sketch  at http://retrosketches.blogspot.ca/ . The challenge is to create a card using elements from this sketch below. Wish me Good Luck:)









3 comments:

Maureen Merritt said...

CAS perfection :)

Laurie said...

OH so cute! Love the twine! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this CAS card!

Simply Watercolor Online Card Class

Hello, I have been counting down the days until Kristina's Simply Watercolor Online Card Class which started today, YAY!! Even ...