Thursday, March 14, 2013

Challenge #3 - Happy Birthday!




Hello I found another card challenge at CAS on Sunday, the challenge is to create a CAS Happy Birthday card. It's a challenge for me to create a CAS card, I just want to keep on adding embellishments to my cards. But CAS cards can be fun. I also got inspired to use my balloon stamp, Oh Yeah!! Been waiting for the right time to  use this cute and tiny stamp.


CAS CARD is:
CAS (Clean & Simple): A design of card with clean lines, minimal elements, areas of white space and few or no embellishments.

4 comments:

Zw@@n said...

Great CAS card, Nayeli. I love it.
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Please turn off your wordverification,
as this makes commenting easier.

Nancy said...

So glad you got to play with us at CAS on Sunday. Hope you play again with us soon! Your card is just that CAS. So cute!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cute CAS card CJ! Love those balloons!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous CAS card, I have to admit I'm a bit like you - I just want to keep adding to my cards, it's difficult to know when to stop.
Pauline
x

Simply Watercolor Online Card Class

Hello, I have been counting down the days until Kristina's Simply Watercolor Online Card Class which started today, YAY!! Even ...