Monday, February 18, 2013

Thank you cards


Hello my friends, today I’m posting these thank you cards I made. I have fun making thank you cards and then giving them to family, friends, co-workers or just to someone that had a kind gesture.

I made these cards using a clean and simple style. I learned about this creative style from a friend from Stamp Nation. These cards have a simple layout which makes it easier to mass produce. I also added a simple but elegant design in the inside of the card.



These are the materials I used:

Card size: 4 1/4” x 51/2”
Cardstock paper: White, Black, and Light Green
Stamps: Thank you from The Life Stamp of Life by: Stephanie Barnard
 Embossing: With Love series from Cuttlebug
Ink: Pear Tart from Memento
Flower: Bitty Blossom from Bazzill Wings










4 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty set of Thank you cards, CJ!!! I love the embossing on the bottom and the pop of color from the flower.

Cut. Paste. Scrap said...

Thank you Kristie!!

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful set of Thank you cards Nayeli, a very elegant design and I love the embossed detail.
Pauline
x

Elsea Designs said...

These are great, I love the colour combo.
Lorry :o) xx

Simply Watercolor Online Card Class

Hello, I have been counting down the days until Kristina's Simply Watercolor Online Card Class which started today, YAY!! Even ...