Saturday, February 23, 2013

Box



Hello friends! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

A few weeks ago I went to a Scrapbook Expo and they had so many wonderful ideas. I stopped by Denami Design Rubber Stamps stand and I fell in love with her beautiful 3-D projects. I purchased a small gift box template from her. These boxes are great for party favors, birthday gifts or for any special occasion.  You can put candies, tea bags for those that are tea lovers and you can also put two Post-its inside.

Cardstock: White , Light Green, Red
Template: Denami Design Rubber Stamps
Design Paper: DCWV Citrus Matstack
Stamps: Fiskars Perfect Blend
Ink: Stazon Black
Ribbon









2 comments:

Nidia said...

Love this. Very creative and beautiful!

Unknown said...

Very Crafty, You can insert in Tea Bag into that.

Simply Watercolor Online Card Class

Hello, I have been counting down the days until Kristina's Simply Watercolor Online Card Class which started today, YAY!! Even ...