Thursday, July 17, 2014

Retro Sketches challenge

Hello, hello, hello....It has been a really long time since I posted :(  I'm trying to get back to my normal routine after some health issues.  I'm super excited to share this card I made inspired by this week's Retro Sketches challenge. As I was looking for materials I found these bright ribbons, which made me decided to make these ribbons the focal point of my card. I had so much making this card!! If you are reading this thank you and I hope you leave a comment:)







Materials:
White Cardstok
Stamp'n Up Ink
Recollection Ribbons
Stamp of Life: Thank you Stamp


1 comment:

Nadia said...

I love it! The ribbons definitely added a nice touch to the card. You are always so creative :)

Simply Watercolor Online Card Class

Hello, I have been counting down the days until Kristina's Simply Watercolor Online Card Class which started today, YAY!! Even ...