Sunday, September 22, 2013

Our Summer 2013



Hello everyone, hope you had a wonderful summer!!

It's been a long time since I posted something :(  But it's been a busy summer for me, working, helping my sister with her wedding, having fun with my husband and puppies:)






We had the opportunity to do a few fun things this summer. We went horse back riding for the very first time!!! I got so nervous, when I was sitting on top of this three hundred pound horse. But after I relaxed and got comfortable, I had a great time going up the hill. I can't wait until the next time we go horse back riding again. It was an unforgettable experience and made some new wonderful memories with my husband.





Then we took an archery class and we loved it!!! In a few weeks we will be taking our second class.





We also went to the circus, it was wonderful seeing all the amazing acrobats!!






On August 31, 2013, my sister got married. It was such a beautiful wedding and my sister looked amazing!!! I want to wish them a life full of love and happiness.







I have been working on a few projects and will be posting them soon!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!!
Have a beautiful day!!


3 comments:

Nadia said...

You had a great summer!!

Unknown said...

you did lots of fun stuff, how was the archery class. been wanting to do it, was it exciting

Kimie said...

CJ, love these pictures you posted. I have been MIA at StampNation, but just found out about your blog tonight and started following you. It sounds like you had a wonderful summer.

I am hoping you are coming to the SN Retreat. I am looking forward to seeing you again.

Hugs,

Simply Watercolor Online Card Class

Hello, I have been counting down the days until Kristina's Simply Watercolor Online Card Class which started today, YAY!! Even ...