Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Card and Retrosketches # 69 Challenge

Hello, this is my first post of the week:) 

This week's Retro sketches challenge inspired me to create this card. I had fun selecting the colors for this card because at Stamp Nation we are having a Summer Kick off Party, new challenges are presented to us this week. The first challenge of Summer Kick Off is  " The Colors of Summer." I love this design paper  that I used for this card, it just screams summer time to me.







As I'm always searching for new card layouts, I stumbled upon one of Dawn's recent youtube video were she teaches how to make a gift card. You add a packet to the inside of the card which allows you to add a gift card or money to the inside of the card, this so cool. I love it!!!





Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!!



Materials
Recollection Cream Cardstock paper
Stamp from Studio G
Blue twine
Recollection Blue and Green buttons
Design Paper from Recollection: All Seasons
Stazon Black Ink


No comments:

Simply Watercolor Online Card Class

Hello, I have been counting down the days until Kristina's Simply Watercolor Online Card Class which started today, YAY!! Even ...