Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Stamp Nation Live Retreat at Raleigh, North Carolina

Hello everyone, hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

 I had an exciting weekend at Raleigh, North Carolina. I had the opportunity to travel to Raleigh to attend the Stamp Nation Live Retreat. This event was organized by the amazing Catherine Pooler.

 Kristie Goulet and Maureen Merritt attend this event and organized amazing make and takes. These two ladies are wonderful,  talented, and I learned so many techniques from them. Check out their blog.

 I want to share with you a few photographs of this event.

This was our embellishment bar which was full of colorful buttons, ribbons, flowers, and more. We used this super cute buckets to fill  them up with emellishments.










This is a photograph of the whole group that attended the event. These are my Stamp Nation sistah's. It was an honor to have met them in person after chatting with them for about an year on Stamp Nation. I miss them already! We have connected with each other in so many levels. They are all part of my life now. We will hopefully see each other again next year for the second Stamp Nation retreat.




We were working on a project with Catherine. I was so excited!!!


This was my working area, as you can see I was a busy bee. I will be showing you the cards I made later on and the make and takes.


This is me working on the Iridescent Ice technique, loved it!


4 comments:

Nidia said...

Thank you for sharing our experience with us. The pictures are incredible. It is great that you learned a lot and was able to showcase your creativity. This is an incredible experience. Can't wait to see all of the creative things you made.

Nidia said...

Thank you for sharing our experience with us. The pictures are incredible. It is great that you learned a lot and was able to showcase your creativity. This is an incredible experience. Can't wait to see all of the creative things you made.

Unknown said...

Wow!! enjoyed seeing you getting together with your sistah's and learning new tricks to improve your cardmaking.

Kristie Goulet said...

I am sorry I am just getting to your blog today to catch up! Love your photos and LOVED meeting you! Miss you sistah!

Simply Watercolor Online Card Class

Hello, I have been counting down the days until Kristina's Simply Watercolor Online Card Class which started today, YAY!! Even ...