Sunday, April 14, 2013

CASology Card Challenge Week 39: TRAVEL

Second post of the day!

 For this week's CASology cue word is TRAVEL. The first thing that came to mind with this challenge was my trip to North Carolina for Stamp Nation Live Retreat 2013.It was a wonderful experience to get together with amazing ladies that have the same passion  for cardmaking/scrapbooking as I do. It was wonderful to have escaped from my daily routine and work to create.

 I had fun making this card because for this challenge I had the  opportunity to use my hot air balloon stamp.







Materials
White and Blue Cardstock paper from Recollection
Blue/White Twine
Blue Rhinestone
Black Stazon Ink
Inkadinkado Clear Stamps
Die Cut From Sizzix 657939 size: 31/4 x 31/8

6 comments:

Ardyth said...

Well, that's one way to travel - although, not for the faint hearted! lol! love the bold pop of red and the scallops on your sky imply clouds! And your sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

Love the pop of red from your gorgeous balloon! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Unknown said...

That's so cool, I love u using the hot air balloon stamp.

Judy1223 said...

Sounds like you had a great trip...what a great get-away! I love your hot air balloon, what a fun image! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

fantastic card! love the way the red balloon just pops against the light blue! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

Kristie Goulet said...

Great card! Love the red hot air balloon!

Simply Watercolor Online Card Class

Hello, I have been counting down the days until Kristina's Simply Watercolor Online Card Class which started today, YAY!! Even ...